NSCA CSCS Exam Pass Rates
The NSCA has presented the following data with regards to CSCS Examination. It should provide some general information to exam candidates about the level of difficulty encountered.
- 5,790 Candidates sat for the NSCA CSCS Exam.
- 66% Passed the Scientific Foundations Section
- 67% Passed the Practical Applied Section
- 55% Passed both sections.
Translation of data:
- Since you need to pass both sections to earn the CSCS……
- 45% of candidates FAILED the CSCS Exam
- Almost 5 out of 10 people who sit for both sections of the Exam will not pass
- Are you prepared?
For 550 CSCS Examination multiple choice practice questions including two simulated practice tests, please consider the NSCA CSCS Examination Review and Study Guide eBook. In addition, this eBook contains a review of all 24 chapters of the text Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning, and various other features. To learn more about this study guide, please click here.