About CSCS Test Prep
CSCSTestPrep.com was conceived by Ryan Grella as a way to retain and review the content of the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Examination, and has evolved into a comprehensive exam preparation resource whose flagship product is the NSCA CSCS Examination Review and Study Guide
The goals of this website are to:
- Educate others about the CSCS credential
- Teach and review the CSCS exam content
- Develop an online resource to be used by anyone interested in taking and passing the CSCS exam
- Develop an online resource to be used by anyone who already holds the CSCS credential, but would like to review the content for better retention and understanding.
- Develop a CSCS Study Guide
- Find the best resources for passing the CSCS exam
- Encourage physical therapists to earn the CSCS credential
This website is NOT:
- An official National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) website or affiliate thereof.
- Endorsed, approved, or affiliated with the NSCA. For more information, please read the disclaimer.
Copyrighted Exam Questions
All actual CSCS exam questions are the copyrighted property of the NSCA. It is forbidden under federal copyright law to copy, reproduce, distribute, or display these actual exam questions by any means, in whole or in part. Doing so may subject you to severe civil and criminal penalties.
Please refrain from posting any actual CSCS exam questions on this site. Such comments will be deleted, and for this reason the open comment format has been minimized.