Ryan Grella: Professional Bio
Ryan Grella, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS is Director of Rehabilitation at PT Solutions/Florida Hospital North Pinellas in Tarpon Springs Florida. He received his bachelor of arts in psychology and master of science in physical therapy at the University of South Florida, before completing his doctor of physical therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences Ryan is a board certified clinical specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the National Strength and Conditioning Association, and is highly involved with the Florida Physical Therapy Association where he serves on the Government Advocacy Committee.
7/07 Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St Augustine, St Augustine, FL
8/03 Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
8/00 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of SouthFlorida, Tampa, FL
- Grella RJ. Continuous passive motion following total knee arthroplasty: a useful adjunct to early mobilization? Phys Ther Reviews 2008;13:269-79.
- Grella RJ. Direct Access to Physical Therapists: An Advocate’s Handbook. Palm Harbor, FL: Practice Repetitions; 2014
- Grella RJ. NSCA CSCS Examination Review and Study Guide. Palm Harbor, FL: Practice Repetitions; 2014
Licenses and Certifications
- Physical Therapist: Florida: Since 2003
- Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS), 2008 – ABPTS
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), 2002 – NSCA
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Florida Physical Therapy Association (FPTA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
To learn more about Ryan Grella please see below.